User Group Meeting Opportunities
The American Society for Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics prohibits user group meetings from being held in the Hilton San Francisco Union Square by any company who is not an exhibitor of ASHI. Only those events may be publicized and/or promoted in the meeting program or outside the exhibit booth. User group meetings have specific rules and regulations. ASHI does not guarantee attendance. Attendance depends on date, time, topic and the marketing efforts of the sponsoring company.
User Group Meeting - $5,000.00
Tuesday, September 12 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Wednesday, September 13 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Thursday, September 14 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Includes: Theater style seating, a riser with a podium and head table for two (2) and standard AV set (screen, projector, computer, one (1) table top microphone and one (1) aisle microphone).
Official Rules & Regulations
ASHI prohibits any company who is not an official exhibitor of ASHI to host a user group meeting. User Group Meeting Scheduling Time and available space may limit the number of applications accepted. There is no guarantee any company will be given a specific day. Every effort will be made to accommodate on a first request basis. Please note that ASHI prohibits user group meetings during scheduled scientific sessions. User group meetings, or any portion of them, including on-site registration and question-and-answer sessions, may only be held during the designated hours.
User Group Meeting Scheduling
Time and available space may limit the number of applications accepted. There is no guarantee any company will be given a specific day. Every effort will be made to accommodate on a first request basis. Please note that ASHI prohibits user group meetings during scheduled scientific sessions. User group meetings, or any portion of them, including on-site registration and question-and-answer sessions, may only be held during the designated hours.
• Space for each symposium will be assigned by ASHI staff.
• Space assignments will be confirmed in May 2017.
• Contact Caroline Olson, email@example.com for additional information.
Services Provided by ASHI Staff
• Work closely with applicants regarding their satellite symposium.
• Assign appropriate space, day, time and designate hotel contact.
• Provide one-complimentary pre-registration mailing list for use to promote the symposium.
• Symposium listing on the ASHI website and ASHI mobile app.
• ASHI reserves the right to review all symposium applications and promotional materials and to reject topics, formats or materials deemed inappropriate.
• All promotional and marketing materials must be approved by ASHI prior to distribution. It is the sole responsibility of the sponsor to work with ASHI to receive approval of materials.
• Approval from ASHI Staff does not constitute an endorsement of the program or its contents by ASHI.
On-Site Policies – Posters/Flyers
• The day prior to your symposium, you are permitted to place one 22”x28” poster in the meeting area. They must be removed immediately following your symposium.
• Posters and flyers can be displayed and distributed from the following locations:
- The exhibiting company’s booth
- Virtual Meeting Bag (if purchased)
- Handheld posters/flyers are not permitted
Printed and Published Materials
• All industry sponsors/supporters must be listed on all printed and published materials.
• All printed and published materials must bear the following information: Sponsored by…, Supported by…, and Coordinated by…
Content and Use of the ASHI Name and Logo
• All advertisements, promotions, or invitations for the symposium must bear the following statement: “This program is not affiliated with ASHI.” This statement must appear on the cover/front page of any copy using at least 12 pt. font size.
• The ASHI logo or name may not be used in any promotions, advertisements, meeting materials or correspondence related to the program.
Please review these rules and regulations and complete the User Group Meeting Application. Credit card information will be collected at time of purchase. Please note: Space will not be confirmed until payment is received. Applications will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis.
For questions related to exhibits or sponsorship opportunities, please contact Caroline Olson, ASHI Associate Meeting Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or 856-380-6844.