Affiliate Meeting Opportunities
• Events planned independently of ASHI are categorized as affiliate events. These activities provide opportunities for colleagues to gather and/or network with others within the field.
• ASHI understands the value of having a large number of specialists in one place and we offer the opportunity for universities, government agencies, non-profit and corporate/ industry groups to organize non-educational events over the course of the 43rd Annual Meeting. There is a non-refundable administrative fee for each approved application.
• All events involving ASHI attendees require ASHI approval.
The schedule of the Annual Meeting is developed to maximize attendees’ participation in ASHI’s program and exhibits. Therefore, the availability and timing of affiliate events is limited. Affiliate events, may be held during the unrestricted times listed below. All restricted times are reserved for ASHI programs, meetings and functions.
|Monday, September 11, 2017||8:00 am - 1:00 pm
9:00 pm and beyond
|Tuesday, September 12, 2017||
6:30 am - 8:30 am
|Wednesday, September 13, 2017||12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
5:30 pm and beyond
|Thursday, September 14, 2017||12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
6:30 pm and beyond
• Space for each affiliate event will be assigned by ASHI staff.
• Contact Caroline Olson, email@example.com for additional information.
|Up to 4 Hours Rental||Up to 8 Hours Rental||24 Hours Rental|
|1,000 Square Feet and Under||$100.00||$200.00||$500.00|
1,000 - 1,500
Please review the affiliate information and complete the application. Credit card information will be taken at time of purchase. Please note: Space will not be confirmed until payment is received. Applications will be accepted on a first-come, first serve basis.
For questions related to exhibits or sponsorship opportunities, please contact Caroline Olson, ASHI Associate Meeting Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or 856-380-6844.